Saturday, November 14, 2009

MACORONI & CHZ PLZ!

Fruit is Stacey’s Friend...blog entry # 10…my journey in becoming 100% LoFat Raw Vegan, meaning eating 80% or more of my calorie intake from carbs >10% Fat, >10% protein.

MACORONI & CHZ PLZ!

Day 8 11/14/09…(356 to go)

No wonder I woke up at 7am I slept 13 hours last night. Thought I was not going to be able to go to yoga this morning, but the restaurant Cru is closed today...DUH!

Snow globe yoga was once again mind blowing…I was the only one so it was all about me (did I mention this is yoga by donation..so u shud tots come)…since I have been having a stiff lower back and hamstrings I asked to concentrate on those…not sure if that was a bad or good idea haha…why u ask…CUZ IT HURT & IT WAS HARD…(btw I am a big big baby). While we were lying there, a little puppy just came right up to us to say hello, the birds were chirping, and the church bells sounded, so relaxing, so amazing…LOVE yoga by donation in the park with chloe!

Opened the fridge to make my salad wrap for lunch again, it was super jummy (in my bf’s Peruvian accent voice)….I’m up to 850 …gonna at least try to hit 1000 cals today. Back to when I opened the fridge door….I saw the cheese..this was the 1st time I was like …PUT IT IN MY MOUTH PLEASE!!!...I seriously thought about eating just a little bit and not telling you guys, but I seriously didn’t.

Went to work at Chaya in Downtown LA (seriously one of my favorite places to eat and drink when on my sad diet)…also another reason why it is now hard to work there ;)…and today was the 1st time that I seriously started thinking about other foods…just like Yumm that looks good, and ooh look at that….YA KNOW WHAT..i tots forgot that my most favorite food in the world is macaroni and chz…that should def be numero uno on my list for surzies…and guess what, we sell the most delicious one there…so needless to say, I served it like 20 million times last night and I wanted to pour it all over my face!!

Got home ate a pear and an apple, then crashed so hard, I forgot I fell asleep.

11/13/09 meal analysis

breakfast, takin everyones advice, made a 7 date, 2 banana smoothie…A little sweet for my taste but it got me up to 600 cals for breakfast…1027 cals for the day mission accomplished!

11/13/09 Activities

snow globe yoga, and cocktail waitressing…pretty productive day.

11/13/09 Symptoms

I POOED! Seriously like 5 or 6 times, I had to make up for lost time ya know…No need to worry any more readers.. Generally feeling quit good…drinking lots of water in the morning and in between meals.

Thanks a lot for reading!

One Request, (as I learned from a great mentor) Please praise publicly, and criticize privately. In length, if you like what I am saying please share it with everyone by posting a comment beneath the post, but if you disapprove of what I have posted, please email me privately, and I will be happy to discuss our points of views.***The advertisements on this page, in no way represent me, or what I am writing about. They are chosen randomly by google.com.**** I am not a doctor, and am in no way advising that any person should do as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment