Fruit is Stacey’s Friend...blog entry # 1
My Fruit Commitment
First I would like to start by telling you (if anyone is reading) why I am writing this blog. It is not because I am a writer…actually no where near one….and it is not because I want to become famous in some sort of way or another….it is because I need to be held accountable for my actions. I have been going on and on, for yeeears that I am going to get my act together and practice what I preach.
Now the hour has come, and I am ready to take the plunge! “What plunge might that be?” you ask…
The plunge into …da na na naaaaa …. High Water Content, Lo Fat, Lo Protein, Raw, Vegan, Whole, Fresh, Ripe, FRUITS & VEGETABLES!!!
How exciting right ?!?! :D
I know a lot of you may be asking yourself, how can a girl (or human) live on only raw fruits and vegetables?..... and I am not writing this to get into discussions or battles with my readers about what is right and what is wrong….I just want to prove, that not only is it possible to live on only raw fruits and vegetables, but I will THRIVE!
This is not your ordinary raw foodism diet. I believe that a lot of the raw food community eat a lot of stuff that really isn’t food at all. If you are interested in reading deeper into the diet I will be practicing please visit www.rawfoodexplained.com
So, step one is always admitting that you are addicted…below is a list of all the things I am addicted to and will no longer be eating from this day forward:
- Burritos (how I love thee, goodbye)
- Coco Cola
- Alcohol= Wine, Beer, Ginger margaritas
- Garlic http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/junk-foods-garlic-and-onions/
- Fried Rice, Rice in general
- French Fries
- Ice cream/Pink Berry and all the like
Wow, it feels so great to write them down…makes it look like such a little step, and not such a big plunge.
Next, Here is my commitment; I will blog daily with the following information:
- a complete list of what I have consumed the day before
- with a full calorie, and vitamin analysis on www.nutridiary.com
- with a full vitamin, and mineral analysis on CRONoMeter
- Ingredients, and pictures of my meals
- an overview of the activities I accomplished the day before
- with an analysis on www.nutridiary.com
- the detox, physical, & mental symptoms (good or bad) I experienced the day before.
- On the monthly anniversaries I will post:
- Before and after pictures of myself
- Height, weight, body fat %, and body measurements
- Body temperature
- When I go Grocery shopping I will post:
- What I have purchased
- How much it cost
- If it was organic or not
- I will do 1-2 day periodic water fasts, and on those days there will be no food posts (just so you aren’t like… hey where is my nutridairy analysis?)
- I am starting a Meet-up group in Echo Park, Los Angeles called “Echo Park Fruit Friends”.
- I would love for those who live locally to join.
- I will post when we will be meeting, what we discussed, and take photos of the food, and people!
- I want to make this fun, for both you and I, so that we can both learn, grow, and enjoy this experience. I want to get others interested in this way of life, and to feel open to ask me anything.
- This list of commitments may get longer ;)
One Request, (as I learned from a great mentor) Please praise publicly, and criticize privately. In length, if you like what I am saying please share it with everyone by posting a comment beneath the post, but if you disapprove of what I have posted, please email me privately, and I will be happy to discuss our points of views.
***The advertisements on this page, in no way represent me, or what I am writing about. They are chosen randomly by google.com.
**** I am not a doctor, and am in no way advising that any person should do as I do.