Monday, November 16, 2009

Puppy Love




Fruit is Stacey’s Friend...blog entry # 12…my journey in becoming 100% LoFat Raw Vegan, meaning eating 80% or more of my calorie intake from carbs >10% Fat, >10% protein.

Puppy Love

Day 10 11/16/09…(354 to go)

Woke up at 6am to the sweet sweet scent of apple puppy. We played all morning. Made a banana peach smoothie..mmmm Fed apple puppy then headed off to the Hollywood farmers market. Bought more fruit. I thought this place was going to be cheaper, but it seemed to be about the same prices as whole foods. Here is the list:

3 pears for 6 bux

4 persimmons 3.98

3.70 ½ lbs mixed winter lettuce

2 pomegranates 3.60

4 sapote 3.75

3 pk strawberries 6.00

3 plums 4.75

bag of medjool dates 11.00

½ bag less sweet dates 3.50

3 pk figs 11.00

2 pk tomatoes 6.00

sprouts 6.00

total = 69.28

Came home made a picnic for apple puppy, my bf and I for elysian park…drove all the way to the top, parked and set our blanket in a big field of leaves (check out the video). Lay in the sun for a while, just watching little curious apple roam. Very nice afternoon.

Sunday is designated date day for bf and I, so we made plans to go for dinner and a movie. We were suppooosed to go to elf, but they did not open in time, so this is when I hit my speed bump folks…. we had to settle for Dusty’s. There is this salad there called the Scheherazade, and it has all sorts of non 811 things on it. I am not going to beat myself up too much over the fact that I ate garbanzo beans, and probably had dressing in it that had spices and salt….cuz at least I did not order anything cooked (so I hope you guys won’t beat me up to much either…in kinda scared reluctant voice :/….). I added cucumber, as well as heirloom tomatoes to it, so I could get more fruit in. I really did try to eat the right thing for diner out on our date night…and my bf ahs been so great about only going to places where I can get something too…Sometimes these things happen so I am going to brush myself off, and get back on that horse :D. please don’t hold it against me….Can I still call tomorrow day 11?

We went to see “Where the wild things are”…I started to get tired in the previews…and since I started this diet, once I feel tired that is it, I am asleep in 15 mins tops! So I missed the entire movie, my bf said it was boring, Im pretty bummed L Came home to beautiful apple, played for a bit, and went to bed.

11/13/09 meal analysis

Banana/peach smoothie, figs, tomatoes, sprouts picnic, Scheherazade salad L don’t know my cals for yesterday cuz I was out al day, but I can tell you this I def went over in fat!

11/13/09 Activities

shopping, chasing apple puppy, bf gf date day

11/13/09 Symptoms

not a whole lot, just the sneezing coughing and blowing my nose in the morning is about it still. Feeling good, and energetic.

Please Keep reading! I’m sooo sorry I messed up!

One Request, (as I learned from a great mentor) Please praise publicly, and criticize privately. In length, if you like what I am saying please share it with everyone by posting a comment beneath the post, but if you disapprove of what I have posted, please email me privately, and I will be happy to discuss our points of views.***The advertisements on this page, in no way represent me, or what I am writing about. They are chosen randomly by google.com.**** I am not a doctor, and am in no way advising that any person should do as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Aaah! I miss the Hollywood Farmer's Market so much! I used to live in Hollywood and would frequent the farmer's market every sunday with my (at the time) bf. I live in Portland, Oregon now - moved here in April, but it's nice to hear about familiar places in LA.

    Shake off the salad, you could've opted for something much worse. You've been doing really well! Keep it up. You totally inspired me to revamp my blog and start keeping a nutridiary journal. I've been posting it up for people to see, as well.

    Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete