Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Puppy Prayers

Fruit is Stacey’s Friend...blog entry # 13my journey in becoming 100% LoFat Raw Vegan, meaning eating 80% or more of my calorie intake from carbs >10% Fat, >10% protein.

Puppy Prayers

Day 11 11/17/09…(353 to go)

Woke up yesterday and just thought my little puppy was sleeping in….poor little apple puppy was sick, she had thrown up, and could not stand up..she looked so weak. Of course, I freaked out, started balling, and took her to the emergency vet. She had low blood sugar, the person I bought her from told me to feed her 3 times a day, and it just so has it that I am supposed to feed her 6 times a day because of her size. She needs to constantly have food out because her sugar can drop. I feel horrible, I was so depressed and I couldn’t stop crying. I love her, and I would never purposely do anything to harm her I feel terrible!

I couldn’t eat all day, I cleaned the whole house, went to Target, and did all sorts of other things to keep my mind occupied till I could pick her up at 5pm. We went and got her, she was tired, and just looked sad. Finally we got her home, laid in bed with her, got her some water, and fed her a bit. She was up and bouncing around in no time. WHAT A RELIEF!!! I want to kiss god on the face!

But (sad face) it just so has it that after the whole ordeal I was so down and out, all I wanted was something warm and cozy and I ate cooked food L waaaah! I hate myself right now. Something unexpected happens and will power out the window. I am suffering the consequences of it now…it’s 2am I have a runny itchy nose, I’m sneezing right and left, my eyes are also dry and itching, it’s horrible. Just the kick in the ass I needed to get me to straighten right up. I thought about just not writing a blog about my ordeal yesterday, but I thought “hey, other peeps are gonna run into the same situations, and if they read about how horrible I feel now, all for one lousy meal…then maybe they will think twice and stay on course”….so here I am humbly admitting that I failed once again, but that I am going to keep moving forward, and act like yesterday never happened (except I will remember not to try to kill Apple puppy again)

**Pic- apple puppies bandage for her i.v. L poor little darling.

11/16/09 meal analysis

6 figs, cooked food blaaah

11/16/09 Activities

sobbing

11/16/09 Symptoms

cooked food horribleness. For those of you who don't know what it feels like to stop eating cooked food, and then start again, here is a more descriptive list. Sneezing, coughing, blowing my nose, itchy nose, and eyes...dry, burning eyes, bloated, nausea, bad digestion (gurgles, and bubbles in my tummy), gas, foul tasting mouth, dry mouth, white tounge, chapped lips, white tounge....enough to get me back on fruit right quick!

I request once again to Please Keep reading! Next unforeseen hardship I promise to stay on course!

One Request, (as I learned from a great mentor) Please praise publicly, and criticize privately. In length, if you like what I am saying please share it with everyone by posting a comment beneath the post, but if you disapprove of what I have posted, please email me privately, and I will be happy to discuss our points of views.***The advertisements on this page, in no way represent me, or what I am writing about. They are chosen randomly by google.com.**** I am not a doctor, and am in no way advising that any person should do as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment